Our business was started
in 1972 and has been built on the basis of Integrity and Quality
with customer’s needs and requirements being our first priority.
We maintain membership in the following industry
organizations and our key personnel have received the training and
have been certified as outlined below. We are obviously proud of
the accomplishments of our personnel and feel this further enhances
our capabilities in handling the more complex jobs. Our personnel
are trained in confined space and vessel entry and we have written
our own Safety Manual.
SSPC: Society for Protective Coatings:
Certified Protective Coatings Specialist
All key personnel meet requirements for coatings-related training
and general education and experience to:
- Access the service performance of coatings systems
- Conduct coating failure analysis
- Develop coating specifications for new construction and/or maintenance
- Develop painting specifications that address relevant safety
and environmental regulations, as well as facility constraints
- Evaluate field and shop coating work procedures
- Select appropriate coating systems
- Utilize results of coating failure analysis
ICRI: International Concrete
Repair Institute: Master Concrete Repair Specialist
Our areas of expertise are surface preparation
and the application of high performance coatings to concrete and
steel in the industrial environment. All types of coatings
are applied by spray, trowel, broadcast, and lamination.
Beatty Coating Company maintains the state certification for a drug free
workplace which has ZERO tolerance for drugs and alcohol.